Dataviatici
Accueil
France
Région :
Normandie
Département :
Seine-Maritime
Arrondissemnt :
Rouen
-
Canton :
Barentin
Commune :
Le Mesnil-sous-Jumièges
Le Mesnil-sous-Jumièges
Informations
Code INSEE
76436
Code Postal
76480
Gentilé
Mesnillais, Mesnillaises
🇫🇷
Photos
Administratif
Ferry 16 (MMSI 226006740) Yville-sur-Seine - Le Mesnil-sous-Jumièges.
par Velvet
(CC BY-SA 4.0)
Église Saint-Philibert du Mesnil-sous-Jumièges
par WCOMFR
(CC BY 4.0)
Identifier: gri_northernfran00baed (find matches) Title: Northern France : from Belgium and the English Channel to the Loire, excluding Paris and its environs : handbook for travellers Year: 1909 (1900s) Authors: Baedeker, Karl Karl Baedeker (Firm) Subjects: Publisher: Leipzig : K. Baedeker New York : C. Scribner's sons Contributing Library: Getty Research Institute Digitizing Sponsor: Getty Research Institute View Book Page: Book Viewer About This Book: Catalog Entry View All Images: All Images From Book Click here to view book online to see this illustration in context in a browseable online version of this book. Text Appearing Before Image: eated on an antique sliip and surrounded by genii and symbolicalIlgures. To the left is an old convent, containing the *Museum of Anti-quities and the Museum of Natural History (PI. D, 1). The AsTiQUAKiAN MusKUM (open daily, 10 to 4 or 6, except on Mon.and Sat.) comprises sculptures and wood-carvings of the middle ages;beautiful stained-glass Windows and other articles from churches and sup-presscd monasteriesj Boman mosaics and other antiquities; weapons; finciron-work ; medals, etc. Among the most interesting objects are a woodendboriitm of the 16th cent., an enamelled Ooblet by P. Raymond, a CftimneyPiece in carved wood, painted and gilded (16th cent.), a large Moiaie foundat Lillebonne (p. 146) in 1S70. another mosaic of Orpheus and the animals, etc. The MusfiüM DIlisToiKB Natukellb, the entrance to which is near theRue Beauvoisine, is open daily, 10 to 4 or 5 (on Mon. from 12), adm.50 c, free on Sun., Tburs., and holidays. The collection of birds on thethird floop is noteworthy. Text Appearing After Image: ^ et imprlme parWa^n« )tDebea,Leiji2ii Note About Images Please note that these images are extracted from scanned page images that may have been digitally enhanced for readability - coloration and appearance of these illustrations may not perfectly resemble the original work.
par Fæ
(No restrictions)
This building is indexed in the base Mérimée, a database of architectural heritage maintained by the French Ministry of Culture, under the reference PA00101093 .
par Jsebmaur
(CC BY-SA 2.0)
This building is indexed in the base Mérimée, a database of architectural heritage maintained by the French Ministry of Culture, under the references PA00101093 , PA76000058 and PA27000052 .
par Paubry
(CC BY-SA 3.0)
Château d'Yville
par Paubry
(CC BY-SA 3.0)
Château d'Yville-sur-Seine
par Panoramio upload bot
(CC BY-SA 3.0)
Bâtiment extérieur.
par Gzen92Bot
(CC BY-SA 4.0)
Réfectoire : Vue intérieure.
par Gzen92Bot
(CC BY-SA 4.0)
Ruines.
par Gzen92Bot
(CC BY-SA 4.0)
Previous
Next
Addresse :
1048 route du Manoir
76480 Le Mesnil-sous-Jumièges
Email :
mesnilsousjumieges@wanadoo.fr
Téléphone :
02 35 37 94 65
Fax :
02 35 37 40 71
Horaires :
Le Lundi :
16:00:00 - 18:00:00
Le Mardi :
10:00:00 - 12:00:00 et 16:00:00 - 18:00:00
Le Jeudi :
10:00:00 - 12:00:00 et 16:00:00 - 18:00:00